Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Truth or Dare

Chapter One

It was Saturday night, the night before Wrestlemania. The 5 top divas, Stephanie McMahon, Trish Stratus, Molly Holly, Dawn Marie and Lita were sitting in the middle of the ring in the empty arena. The 5 of them were best friends, but seeing the brand split, they only got together every 3 months at the joint paperviews. This was there usual ritual. The night before the show, they would come together to the empty ring and snack on junk food and catch up and gossiping on things they had heard.

“You are not serious!” Trish laughed. The blond diva was nearly choking. Molly was cracking up as well. Stephanie nodded her head. “Yes, when Hunter and I were married, he had a separate closet just for his thongs,” Stephanie smirked. Dawn was slapping the ring apron, unable to contain her self. Lita just sat there, trying hard to keep her laugh in. Stephanie smiled. “Hey, Kurt wears them as well, but he doesn’t have a separate closet,” Dawn managed to say through her tears. “And this closet had a lock so that I couldn’t take any,” Stephanie added. Molly and Trish laughed even harder, turning bright red.

After 5 minutes they all calmed down. “What about Mark? Does he have a thong closet as well?” Lita asked, taking some popcorn. Stephanie shook her head and shoved some popcorn in her mouth as well. “Nah, Mark doesn’t wear them. I don’t think they have one big enough to hold everything in,” Stephanie grinned. At the sound of those words Dawn spat all the soda out of her mouth. Lita cracked up. “What a thing,” she laughed.

Molly bent forward to grab a slice of pizza. “What about Christian? You can’t tell me he doesn’t borrow some of your thongs Li,” Molly said, taking a bite out of her pepperoni pizza. Lita shrugged. “Not very often. He only wears them when he has a ladder match, or a match with RVD. All that flipping pulls his underwear up,” Lita said. She grabbed the pizza out of Molly’s hand and started to eat it. Molly pouted, but just took another slice.

“Now Rob, he must be wearing thongs. Because I don’t think his butt would be jiggling up and down if it was underwear,” Dawn said. Stephanie giggled. “I call him jiggly butt,” she said. Molly laughed again. Trish laid her head on Dawn’s lap. Dawn lightly stroked Trish blond hair. Molly put her feet on Stephanie’s lap and Lita laid on her stomach.

“I miss the days like this. It’s a shame we have to wait 3 months to do this again,” Trish sighed. Stephanie nodded her head. “Yeah, bitching to just Dawn isn’t enough for me,” Stephanie said. Dawn grabbed a hand full of popcorn and threw it at the brunette. “You evil whore,” Dawn said and threw more popcorn. Stephanie raised her hands. “Mercy, mercy,” she pleaded. They laughed out loud. “Ok, time to talk about our ex’. Who is better in bed? Your last lover or your current lover?” Trish stated. Lita thought for a moment.

“Christian. Matt only wanted to get from me. Christian gives and receives. And he likes to try new, but safe things. With Matt it was the same thing every time. It became boring after a while,” Lita stated. Now Trish started to think. “Bubba. He doesn’t treat me like a slut. He was sweet and doesn’t really expect from me. And he doesn’t fuck or have sex with me, he makes love to me,” Trish proudly proclaimed. Now it was Dawn’s turn. She sighed for a moment. “I think Kurt. All the others were too goddamn rough for me. I don’t end up in pain with Kurt. Now, I haven’t slept with any other wrestler, but Kurt is better compared to my other experiences,” Dawn said and shoved some marshmallows in her mouth.

The torch passed to Stephanie. She didn’t even have to think. “Mark all the way. With Hunter it seemed like he enjoyed himself by himself. It was freaky,” Stephanie shuddered. Molly simply kept quiet. They all assumed she was a virgin before she married Kevin Nash, so they skipped her. She just kept a grin on her face. Dawn grabbed a bottle of soda and started to pour for the other girls. “Now it’s time for our monthly dose of truth or dare,” Stephanie proclaimed. All the girls hummed in approval. “Ok, I’ll start,” Lita said. She took a sip of her soda.

She then turned to Trish. “Trish, truth or dare?” Lita asked. Trish thought for a moment. “Truth,” Trish answered. Lita thought for a moment. Then she put up her evil grin. “What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you with another wrestler?” Lita asked. Trish smiled. “That time that Jericho dropped a pen and I knelt down to pick it up. My hair got stuck in his zipper and when Bubba walked in, it looked like something else,” Trish blushed. Molly burst out laughing, remembering that day all too well. Trish blushed as she remembered that day. It took her a month to convince Bubba that it wasn’t what he thought it was.

Trish then turned to Stephanie. “Steffie, truth or dare?” Trish asked, taking a hand full of popcorn. Stephanie thought for a moment. “Hmmm, truth,” she said. Trish thought long and hard. “Besides Mark, which Smackdown wrestler would you consider sleeping with?” Trish asked. Stephanie smiled. “Edge, he looks sexy,” Stephanie said. They all hummed in approval. “Hmmm, Edge looks yummy,” Lita said. Trish shot her a look. “Hey, one day he could be your brother in law,” Trish said. Lita smiled. “That doesn’t change the fact that he is hot,” Lita concluded. They all laughed.

Stephanie turned to Dawn. “Dawn my dear, truth or dare,” Stephanie said as she bit into her pizza. “Truth,” Dawn said. Molly flung her hands in the air. “Isn’t anybody going to choose dare?” she asked. Lita shook her head. “Too lazy to get up and do a dare,” she joked. Stephanie smirked. “Ok Dawn. Did you ever sleep with my father?” Stephanie gasped. Dawn made gagging noises. “Nah, I didn’t even kiss him. Ewww, bleh, yuck,” Dawn said. Stephanie laughed. Trish blushed. She did however sleep with Vince.

Dawn turned to Molly. “Molls, truth or dare,” she asked. Molly smiled. “As Lita said. Too lazy to get up, so I choose truth,” Molly said. Dawn gave her a wicked smile. “Why do they call Kevin big sexy?” Dawn asked, raising her eyebrows repeatedly. Molly blushed, and turned bright red. Lita pointed at her. “We all know the answer!! Big sexy is a big freak machine,” Lita exclaimed. Molly confirmed it. Trish nearly choked on her soda. Stephanie was trying to breathe.

They continued asking questions, eating junk food and laughing there as off. After about an hour hey were all exhausted by laughing. They only picked truth, not once taking dare.

“Oh my god!! You cannot tell me that Christian is afraid of the dark!” Dawn screamed. Lita nodded her head. “Christian sleeps with a night light,” she said. Trish was slapping her thigh hard, trying to contain herself. “Hey, at least he doesn’t sleep with a glass of milk and a plate of cookies next to him,” Dawn said. Trish sighed. “Well, Bubba has to have those damn Dudley glasses on the nightstand and a table in the corner, or else he cant sleep,” Trish added. Molly held her stomach, she was laughing so much that her stomach hurt. “So, only Mark and Kevin are normal here?” Molly asked.

Lita thought for a moment. “Yup, I guess so,” she concluded. Dawn grabbed a napkin to dry her tears. She wiped Trish face as well, as Trish was still on her lap. Stephanie was playing with Molly’s toes. Lita was nibbling on some cheetos. “Ok, my turn,” Trish called. She looked around and stopped at Molly. “Ok Molly, truth or dare,” Trish asked. “Truth,” Molly replied. Trish thought long for a second. They had already asked every single possible question. “Ummm, I don’t know, umm. With how many wrestlers have you slept with before Kevin?” Trish asked. Trish started to laugh, what a dumb question.

“We all know the answer to that question,” Dawn began. “None,” Trish, Lita, Dawn and Stephanie said simultaneously and started laughing. Molly merely smiled. She waited until they calmed down. “4,” she softly stated. Dawn looked confused. “Huh, come again,” Stephanie said. “I said 4,” Molly repeated. They all gasped. They all jumped up and crawled to her. “Do tell Mrs. Nash,” Trish said, grabbing a bag of chips.

Molly grinned. “Before Kevin there were 4 others. Little Ms. Holly isn’t as innocent as everybody thinks,” Molly blushed. Trish gasped. “Oh you slut, do tell!” she exclaimed. Molly smiled. “Well, back in WCW, Randy Savage trained me. I had to slap Chris Benoit once, and I ended up falling for him. We had something for a couple of months, but then he went to WWE with Eddie,” Molly said. They all watched her intently, nibbling on the chips.

“Uh huh, that’s 1,” Stephanie said. Molly giggled. “After that Jericho was still with WCW. He hated Goldberg and well, I did too. So we kinda sorta, you know,” Molly said. Dawn gasped. “You slept with Jerky?” she asked. Molly nodded. Lita and Trish clapped in approval.

“Uh huh, that’s 2,” Stephanie said, raising 2 fingers.

Molly took in a deep breath. “Then after the whole thing with Spike, I was heart broken. So I teamed with Shane. And all that dorky language and clothes was kind of a turn on,” Molly said. Lita showed some more popcorn in her mouth.

“Uh huh, that’s 3,” Stephanie said, raising 3 fingers.

Molly let out a deep breath. “And well, I always thought that Kane with that mask was so cute,” Molly stated. Dawn and Stephanie gasped aloud. They slapped the their hands over their mouth to keep from screaming. Lita and Trish nearly stopped breathing. “You slept with the Rabid Wolverine, Jerky, Hurridork, Kane and Nash???” Trish exclaimed. Molly nodded her head.

Lita dropped to her knees and swayed her hands up and down. “I praise you Molly, you are my god,” Lita said. They all burst out in a non-stop laughter. They stopped laughing when they saw the Undetaker, Christian, Kurt Angle, Bubba Ray and Kevin Nash walking down the ramp. “I thought I would find you here,” Kurt called out. They all entered the ring and went to their girls.

“So what are you girls doing, besides pigging out on junk food?” Bubba asked. Dawn let out a deep breath. “Playing truth or dare,” she said. Christian grabbed a slice of pizza. “Cool, I want to play too,” he said. Stephanie looked at him. “Are you sure? Wouldn’t want to know deep secrets,” Stephanie teased. “I’m not afraid, let’s play,” Mark concluded. They all looked at Molly and grinned.

“Ok Kurt, truth or dare,” Molly asked, an evil grin on her face.

Chapter Two

Back

 

Reload