Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Make Me Forget

Chapter Five

Molly and Chris entered their hotel room, still completely stunned at what Paul had done. It was an awful night, as everybody who was in involved was hurt one way or the other. But nobody was in more pain than Molly. Psychically she was numb, but her heart and mind were aching like crazy. Molly silently sat on the edge of the bed, fidgeting with her fingers in her lap. Chris was pacing around frantically, running his hand through his hair several times. "Paul Heyman will die by my hand," Chris cursed out loud, causing Molly to cringe at his voice. Chris noticed this and was about to comfort her, when his cell phone rang. He quickly answered the phone when he saw Kurt's number on the caller ID.

"Hey man, what's going on," Chris asked. Molly quickly perked up and watched Kurt, knowing that it had to be Kurt on the phone. Her nerves shot up by the look on Chris' face. "Oh no, oh no. What is wrong now? I hope they are ok. Wait, this cant be happening," she frantically thought to herself. She turned her gaze away from Chris and stared out at the balcony door, waiting to hear the bad news that she kept thinking she caused. "Are you sure Kurt? Did she hit her head that bad?" Chris asked. At the sound of those words, Molly closed her eyes, a single tear still managing to fall down. "Not another friend," she gasped. "What about Bob?" she heard Chris asked. Her heart sank down even deeper at the sound of her cousin's name. She never got to hear what happened to him back at the arena, and something was telling her she didn't want to hear it.

She sniffled when she heard Chris put down the phone. "Dammit," he muttered under his breath. Molly looked at him, part of her wanting to hear what happened and the other part just wishing she was deaf. Molly took in a deep breath. "How bad is it?" she asked in a soft whisper. Chris sighed and sat down next to her. "It's not as bad as we initially thought it could be," he said. Molly ducked her head down, shaking it from side to side. "Just tell me Chris," she pleaded. Chris nodded his head and wiped the hair out of her face. "Bob just has a concussion and Kurt just a slight bruise," he said. Molly sniffled again. "What about Dawn?" she asked in an even softer whisper. Chris hesitated for a moment, but he had to tell her the truth.

"Baby listen, she will get better," he began. Molly shook her head again. "Please Chris, just tell me," she pleaded, almost sounding desperate. Chris swallowed hard and took her hand in his. "The F-5 she took went a little too hard and she landed right on the top of her head. All the blood went rushing to her head and she lost consciousness. The doctors think she might be in a coma, but they said it is unlikely," Chris said. Molly closed her eyes and pressed her lips together, trying desperately to keep her composure. "This isn't real, it's just a dream. I am dreaming. God please wake me up," she cried burying her face in her hands. Chris went to comfort her by rubbing his hand over her back. "How is Kurt?' she choked. Chris put on a frown. "He is a little upset, but he is staying strong," he said.

Molly sadly shook her head. "This is all my fault," she said. Chris slightly squeezed her hand. "Baby, its not your fault," he said. Molly scoffed. "Yes it is my fucking fault!" she yelled, flinging her hands in the air and getting up. Chris was slightly shocked by her use of words. "I might as well fucking drop dead, that way no one would get hurt anymore!" she yelled. Chris got up and walked towards her. "Baby calm down," he said, trying to walk towards her, but Molly backed away. "How do you expect me to calm down after all the trouble I have caused? Victoria has a concussion, and so does Bob. Kurt is bruised, as is my husband and my fucking best friend is in a coma. All this because Paul wants it back! Tell me now what I should do," she screamed. She started to cry, hugging her sides tightly.

"Honey please," he said, touching her shoulder lightly. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" she shrieked, pushing her back hard against the wall. She cried even harder, sliding to the floor. Chris was so lost, not knowing what to do. "Molly, please tell me what's wrong," he softly said, carefully edging towards her. Molly looked at him with her teary eyes, her bottom lip quivering like crazy. "I never should have said anything to Paul on Monday. Then he wouldn't have mentioned it," she plainly sniffled, gazing out in front of her. Chris carefully stroked her forehead, wiping away the hair that was starting to stick to her tear-filled face.

"Sweety, what did Paul mean?" he carefully asked. Molly clenched her jaw and fists at the sound of that bastard's name. She sniffled loudly, almost losing it again. Chris was getting anxious, wanting desperately to find out why Paul Heyman was having such an effect on his wife. He cupped her face, guiding it up to for her to look into his eyes. "Baby, please tell me," he begged, his eyes on the brink of tears as well. Molly quickly got her composure and got up, pushing Chris out of the way. She walked over to her bag and squatted down, rummaging, looking for a shirt.

"You need to get some rest," she said, acting as if nothing had happened. She got up and headed to the bathroom. "And then you need to eat, and then tomorrow,………………." She was cut off when Chris stood in front of her, holding her by her shoulders. "Tell me what he meant," he softly said. Molly looked into his eyes, fearing the soft force she saw in his blue eyes. "I don't know," she lied. She turned her face to the side, not being able to look him straight in the eye. Chris sighed. "Now I get it. He was after Trish, but then Bubba stopped him. And he went after Lita, but Jeff Hardy stopped him as well. Now he thinks he can have my wife!" he softly yelled.

Molly was shocked, yet happy that he came up with that idea. She turned back to Chris, looking at him with her soft swollen eyes. "I'm scared Chris," she admitted. Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her forehead. "I wont let him get you," he promised. Molly closed her eyes and sighed at the feeling of her husband's lips on her skin. That feeling was the only thing that made her feel protected. Not Kurt, or Chris Benoit, or even Bob or Crash could provide that feeling for her. She felt that Chris was her only protection and last hope from Paul Heyman and his crew of beasts.

"I love you sweets," he whispered against her skin. Molly lifted her head slightly so she was looking at him. "How much do you love me?" she asked. Chris smiled. "More than you know,' he said. Molly smiled and kissed his lips softly. "Show me how much you love me," she whispered against his lips. Desire and lust taking over him, he gave into temptation and deepened the kiss, taking her mouth captive. After a passionate massage with his tongue to hers, he broke the kiss, leaning his forehead to hers.

Molly was panting hard, never feeling that much desire from him before in their entire relationship. "Baby, I don't think this is the right time to do this. You need to rest," he forced himself to say. His desire was rising, but he wasn't going to give in at the state that Molly was in. Molly softly giggled, already loving the fact he cared enough to stop his pleasure for her well being. "This is the perfect time to show me how much you love me," she said, her tongue flickering against his lips with every word as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

Chris was slightly shaking, his hormones going crazy. "Baby….I…," he began, but stopped when he felt Molly unbuckling his pants. "For a cocky self-proclaimed King of the World big mouth, you really are stuttering a lot," she teased in her bravest voice. She was trying her damn hardest to be seductive, but her fingers and voice were still slightly shaking. Chris smiled and lifted Molly by her waist and walked over to the bed. He gently placed her in the middle of the bed, crawling on top of her. He braced himself on his arms, as not to crush her petit body under his strong torso.

He kissed along her jawbone to her cheek and finally down to her neck. Well, if she wanted to feel how much he loved her, well then she was going to have to feel it. He softly sucked and kissed her neck, slipping his hand under her shirt in the process. Molly crooned at the feeling, feeling absolute sensation running through her body. Chris slightly lifted her, pulling her tank top over her head. "God you are beautiful," he gasped, returning his lips to her skin. Even though they had been together for so long now, Chris just never could get enough of her.

Molly closed her eyes, absolutely lost in sensation. She gasped as Chris' hand slipped into her pants. "I have Chris here with me," she thought to herself. A little pleasant scream escaped her lips when Chris' finger gently entered her. "And nothing can change that," she concluded to herself.

Chapter Six

Back

 

Reload