Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Make Me Forget

Chapter Four

Molly hurriedly walked down the ramp, heading to the ring. She was still terrified by the encounter she just had with Paul Heyman. She fidgeted with the fingers, nibbling on her lower lip. "He won't do it again. Chris will protect me. And so will Bob and Kurt," Molly mumbled to herself. She ran her shaky hand through her hair, trying to breathe normally. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even hear the crowd cheering her name. Quite frankly, she wasn't hearing anything at all. "He won't get me," she said as she stepped through the ropes and into the ring.

It was only then that Molly turned her gaze and attention to the crowd. A small smile appeared on her face at the sight and the sound of all the people cheering for her. Her heart was pounding in joy at the feel of them. "I love you Molly!" a man in the front row yelled. "You go girl!" the woman next to him screamed. A sign that said 'I prefer Molly's big butt over Trish' fake boobs any day!' made Molly turn bright red. "Yes, I have natural fat in them," she giggled to herself. But her smile quickly faded at the sound of Shaniqua's entrance music.

Shaniqua walked down the ramp, a hateful look on her face. "This is gonna hurt," Molly thought to herself when she saw the whip in Shaniqua's hand. Molly placed her hands on her butt, hoping she wouldn't get whipped. Molly's eyes widened even more when she saw the Bashams behind Shaniqua. Molly really wasn't that surprised that they were there, she just wished that this was going to be a fair fight. The Bashams were going to do some so-called commentary with Michael Cole and Tazz. Shaniqua entered the ring, that ugly smug smile on her face. "Get ready you bitch," Shaniqua said.

Molly grinned. "It takes a bitch to know a bitch," Molly said. The match started out good, with Shaniqua having the upper hand in most of the match. Molly was finally able to get Shaniqua in the corner and gave her a backhand stand elbow. Shaniqua fell to the mat and Molly took this as a chance to do the Molly-Go-Round. Just as she got to the top rope, Doug and Danny came to the ring and pushed Molly off of the top turnbuckle. Molly fell right on her head, her body fell limp behind her. "Bloody bastards," she thought to herself.

Molly let out a sudden yelp as she felt the whip hit her on her back and butt. "Get her up!" Shaniqua yelled. Danny and Doug did just that and lifted her for a double DDT. Luckily Chris and Kurt ran down to the ring, and stopped the Bashams before they got a chance to finish the move. Chris and Kurt pounced on the brothers, hitting them repeatedly in the face. Molly slightly smiled while holding her lower back. She felt the sting of the whip on her skin. She assumes she was also slightly bleeding.

Shaniqua, being as stupid as she always was, took a chair and gave Kurt a hard chair shot on his head. Kurt fell to the floor, clutching his head. She them turned to hit Jericho, ready to hit. She hit Chris on the back of his head, making him fall to the canvas. Suddenly Dawn Marie came running down the ring with a pole with barbwire strapped around it. "Taste my pain bitch!" Dawn screamed and clobbered Shaniqua over her head. Dawn followed by picking up the chair and kept hitting Shaniqua repeatedly on her back. "How does that feel?" Dawn screamed with every shot. Kurt finally got up and saw Dawn hitting Shaniqua.

Kurt stood up, and went to stop Dawn. Chris crawled to Molly, who was still clutching her head. "Honey, are you ok?" Chris asked, cupping her face. Molly couldn't really hear what he was saying. All the blood was rushing to her face, and her eyes were turning read. Her head was shaking, looking like a red plum. Chris knew exactly what was wrong with her, it happened to him in many matches before. "Come on babe," he said and lifted Molly by her shoulders. Chris looked over at Kurt, who was having a rather hard time with his girlfriend Dawn. Kurt was holding Dawn by her waist, but she was trying to fight him off, her feet kicking high into the air. "Let me at her! Let me at her!" Dawn screamed, trying to pry Kurt's hands from her waist.

Molly found enough strength to stand up on her own. "I'm ok," she told Chris. Molly suddenly fell backwards, as Chris came tumbling down on her. Her head hit the canvas again, and Chris' weight pushed her deeper in the mat. Molly opened her eyes to see Kurt getting clobbered by Matt Morgan. Chris was lifted off of Molly and placed over Brock's shoulder. "With regards from Paul," Brock hissed and gave Chris a F-5. Kurt tried to help. He went after Brock, but Matt Morgan grabbed him from behind and powerbombed him. Dawn was about to check on Kurt, but Big Show grabbed her by the throat. Dawn shrieked, trying to pry his hands from her neck. But to no avail, Big Show gave her a hard chokeslam.

"NO!" Molly screamed, watching her best friend fall to the floor. Kurt crawled to Dawn and covered her body with his. Suddenly Molly's eyes opened wide, staring at the man in front of her. Paul Heyman stood tall, laughing evilly at the weak body. "Hello Molly," he said with an evil smile. He then looked at Brock. "Stand him up," Paul ordered to Brock, looking at Chris. Brock did just that and raised Chris, holding him from behind by his arms. Paul looked at Matt and gave him the same orders to do to Kurt. Dawn was still lying there, unconscious. Paul grabbed a microphone. He grabbed Molly forcefully by her cheeks with one hand and pulled her up.

"Oh dear me. Mighty Molly has been a bad bad little girl today," Paul began. Molly gritted her teeth, tears falling down her face. Paul smiled at the helpless expression on her face. "Oh and don't get your hopes up. A Train took care of little Bob Holly. He wont be coming to your rescue," Paul hissed. Molly's breath caught, now she really was by herself. "Don't you dare touch her!" Chris yelled, trying to get away from Brock. Paul looked at him. "And what are you going to do huh?" Paul shot back. Chris scowled. "Don't even try it," Chris threatened. Paul laughed. He turned to Molly and gave her a hard slap. Molly yelped in pain, her face flying to the side.

Chris growled, trying his damn hardest to get loose. "You see Chris. I make the rules now. And if I remember correctly Molly, you liked it that way," Paul said. Molly closed her eyes, wishing she was just dreaming. "This isn't real, this isn't real. I am only dreaming," she cried. Paul grabbed her by her cheeks again. "No Molly, this is real. Very....... very........ real," Paul said, slowly running his hand over her cleavage. Chris was growing more enraged at the sight of Paul touching his wife. "Get your filthy paws off her!" Chris yelled. Paul slipped his finger in Molly's shirt, playing with her bra.

"You see Molly. I was thinking back on old times, and I would like to.....well......relive those days," Paul said. Molly opened her eyes and gasped at the sight. Paul eyes were dark, almost feral. "No," Molly gasped. Paul eyed her. "What did you say?" he asked. Molly took in a deep breath. "No," she repeated, a little louder yet shaky. "What?!?" Paul yelled, not believing she was standing up to him. Molly was finding a little courage deep within her. "NO!" she yelled and spat in his face. Paul had reached his peak point. He raised his hand, ready to strike. Molly could hear Kurt and Chris yelling things, fighting to get free. Dawn was still unconscious on the floor.

It all suddenly became silent all around Molly. She didn't hear anything, her ears just went deaf. "This is all my fault," she thought, waiting for Paul to strike. Suddenly the unbelievable happened. Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Crash Holly, John Cena and Christian ran to the ring, coming in for the save. John and Christian jumped on Brock, Eddie and Crash went to Big Show and Eddie took Matt Morgan. Paul hightailed out of the ring, not wanting to get a beating as well. Molly cried in relief, happy somebody came to help them.

Suddenly the beating stopped by the orders of Stephanie McMahon. Stephanie stood on the ramp, a microphone in her hand. She looked angry, her face was fuming. "Paul Heyman, don't you dare think you can pull this off on MY show you fucking bastard!" Stephanie shrieked. Paul looked at her from the announcement booth. "You get the hell out of my arena Heyman before I sue you for physical assault," Stephanie threatened. Paul was dead afraid of that, so he and his boys left through the crowded.

Just as Paul got to the exit door, he looked back at the ring. "Stephanie may have saved you now, but Eric Bischoff wont protect you. He will help me," Paul wickedly said.

Chris immediately went to Molly, cupping her face with his hand. "Baby, baby? Are you ok," he frantically asked. Molly just nodded her head and hugged him tightly. "Oh god, I love you so much," Chris kept saying. Molly didn't hear him, her eyes were fixated on Dawn. Dawn was lying face first on the canvas, her hair covering her face. John and Kurt were trying carefully to turn her over so that the officials could up her on the stretcher.

"It's all my fault," Molly thought to herself, tears pouring out of her eyes.

Chapter Five

Back

 

Reload