Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Make Me Forget

Chapter Three

Molly and Chris entered the arena on Thursday night for Smackdown. It had been 3 days since Molly's encounter with the Big Show, and she hadn't forgotten it. Her mind was stuck on it all day. Chris wrapped hi arm over her shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "You ok honey?" he asked. Molly slightly smiled and nodded her head. "I'll live," she smiled. They reached their dressing room and started to change. Seeing how they were married and Chris was one of the top stars, they were given their own dressing room.

"Good luck in your match tonight against that freak Shaniqua," Chris shuddered. Molly smiled. "You know you like that freaky side Chris," she smiled as she pulled off her jeans. Chris smiled and got up. "Do you know what I like?" he whispered behind her. He placed his hands on her inner thighs and started to massage them. Molly let out a sharp gasp. "This is what I like," he whispered, biting on her earlobe. Molly giggled and gave in, letting Chris touch her. "And you want to know something?" she whispered back.

Chris smiled at her reaction. "What's that?" he asked, still massaging her thighs and nipping at her earlobe. Molly let out another sharp gasp. "I like it too," she whispered. Chris smiled and turned her around, kissing her passionately. Molly smiled against his lips, wrapping her arms around his neck. He let her lead for long moments, then gradually took over, powering her tongue with his. After a long duel she pulled away, whispering his name against his lip. He looked at her, softly moaning.

"I need to change," she teasingly said, pulling away from him. Chris arched an eyebrow up. "Oh you are evil," he said. Molly smiled and pulled off her shirt. "I know," she said. Chris smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to find Christian, I'll be back," he said and left the room, humming a song. Molly shook her head. "What a dork," she smiled. She stood there in her bra and thong, looking for a towel to go shower. "How beautiful it is to be loved by you," she happily sang. She sang her way though the shower.

Molly stepped out of the shower, and wrapped herself in a big towel. "How wonderful life is now your in the world," she continued to sing. Molly stood in front of the big mirror, wiping off some of the steam with her wrist. She smiled at the sight. She grabbed a comb and started to brush her hair. "And girls just wanna have fun! Girls just wanna have fun!" she sang, swaying her hips from side to side.

"Aww, isn't that just pathetic?" a sinister voice from behind said. Molly jumped up at the sound of his voice. She quickly turned around and jumped at the sight of the Big Show. "What do you want?!" she screamed, taking a step back. Big Show smiled. "You know what I want," he grinned, eyeing her body. Molly clenched the towel to her chest, frightened by his facial expression. He had that hunger in his eyes, the same desire that she saw in Chris's eyes when they hadn't had sex in a few days. "Get away from me!" she screamed. Big Show took a step forward and grabbed her by her hair. Molly shrieked in pain, but it was no use.

Big Show brought his lips to hers and kissed her lips roughly, and followed to her neck. Molly tried to push him off, but to no avail. Tears came pouring down her face, her body tensing at the sheer touch of him. "Oh come on Molly. You are so free to give it to others, why not me?" Big Show harshly said. Molly cried even louder at the sound of those words. She closed her eyes tightly, shaking her head. "No, no, no!" she screamed. She managed to get her knee up and kick him in his groan. Big Show let out a loud groan, releasing Molly instantly.

Molly backed herself up against the wall, not believing what was happening. Big Show looked angry and lunged at her. "You little bitch!" he bellowed, grabbing her by her wrist. Molly let out a loud scream. Big Show shoved her too the wall and covered her mouth with his hand. "Don't test me bitch!" he softly hissed. Suddenly the door flew open, nearly crashing to the door. "Chris," Molly wished in her mind. "Let her go!" the voice ordered. Big Show turned and grinned at the sight. "How are you to tell me what to do to this little bitch!" Big Show roared.

The man lunged at Big Show, goring him to the floor. Molly tightened the towel around her, backing herself back to the corner. Kurt Angle came in and quickly scooped Molly in his arms. "Lets go jelly bean," he said and rushed himself out of the room. He grabbed her bag in the process and ran to his dressing room. Molly still managed to look back, seeing how Bob Holly was beating the shit out of the Big Show. She managed to softly smile. "This isn't over," she muttered to herself. Kurt entered his dressing room and placed Molly on the couch. "Are you okay?" he asked. Molly nodded her head and again tightened the hold on her towel.

Kurt noticed this and gave her the bag. "The bathroom's over there," he said, pointing at the door. Molly got up and slowly headed to that door. "Thanks Kurt," she said. Kurt smiled. "Anytime jelly bean," he said. Molly entered the bathroom, letting the tears she was holding in fall. "Why?" she cried softly. She didn't want Kurt to come in so she decided to dress quickly. She quickly put on her ring gear seeing how she had a match that night. "Stay cool," she sighed to herself, looking back in the mirror.

Molly sighed and opened the bathroom door. She saw Chris Jericho and Kurt standing there, talking about something. Chris quickly walked up to her. "Baby, are you ok?" he asked cupping her face. Molly quickly nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine," she managed to utter. She tightly hugged his waist, nearly choking the living hell out of him. Kurt smiled at the sight. It was only with Molly that Chris didn't act like a jerk. "I have a match," she whispered. Chris nodded his head and kissed her forehead. "Kurt and me will walk you to the ramp," he said. Molly shook her head.

"I'll be fine," she said. Chris shook his head. "I am not letting that animal near you!" he screamed. Molly shuddered at the sound of his voice, almost scared. Chris noticed this and kissed her forehead again. "I'm sorry honey, but that asshole will pay!" he screamed. Kurt nodded his head. Just then Hardcore Holly came bursting in the room. "Molly? Molly? Are you ok?" he screamed. Molly quickly hugged him. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said. Bob pulled away and examined her body, looking for bruises. "Did he touch you?" he asked. Molly quickly hid her bruised wrist, but it was too late. Chris quickly grabbed it, fuming at the sight.

"That's it! He is a dead man!" Chris screamed, but Kurt held him back. "Calm down man, your scaring her," Kurt softly said. Chris sighed and nodded his head. Just then a stage hand came inside. "Molly, your match is up next," the woman said. Molly nodded her head and headed to the door. Kurt and Chris followed her. "I'll be back," Bob said and left. Molly didn't want him to leave, but she knew she couldn't talk him out of it. Kurt and Chris led Molly to the ramp. Molly was rather nervous, still shaken up by everything that had already happened.

They reached the stairs. Chris hugged Molly. Kurt left them to do there pep talk. Chris kissed her lips softly. "Don't worry, I have this under control," he said. Molly closed her eyes and sighed. "Well Ms. Holly, you have some explaining to do," Paul Heyman called from behind. Molly looked terrified, and Chris looked angry. "What do you want assclown?" Chris huffed. Paul had a mad expression on his face. "I want to know why my best client is all bloodied in your dressing room floor!" he screamed, pointing at Molly. Chris smiled. "He wouldn't be all bloody if he just kept his hands off of my wife!" Chris shot back.

Paul let out a deep breath. "You better watch your back Molly, or I'll do it to you all over again!" he said and stormed off. Molly's eyes widened at those words, tears forming in his eyes. Chris looked confused. "What did he mean by that?" Chris asked. Molly quickly wiped away her tears. "I don't know," she said and quickly jumped up the ramp, heading for the ring. Before Chris could grab her, she was already out there. Chris let out a deep groan.

"Heyman, what did you do to my wife?" Chris angrily growled.

Chapter Four

Back

 

Reload