Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Make Me Forget

Chapter One

"Chris, would you please get rid of that horrid jacket! The neon color is blinding me," Molly laughed, looking at her husband. Chris Jericho stood in front of the dressing room mirror, getting ready for the 'Highlight Reel'. He jerked around, looking at his wife that sat on the couch. "Come on honey, it isn't that bad," he said, placing his hands on his hips. Molly started to laugh even harder. "Chris baby, you are wearing pink," she choked, trying to catch her breath. Chris walked up to her and looked straight at her. "Hot pink," he corrected. He then placed his hands on her shoulders and pinned her to the couch. Molly fell at his mercy, loving what he was doing. She laid flat on her back, and Chris hovered over her.

"You know you like me in pink," he whispered against her lips. Molly raised her eyebrow. "I like you in anything," she whispered back and wrapped her arms around his neck. She slightly lifted her head and kissed his lips lightly. As she kissed him, she slowly and gently removed his jacket. Chris smiled against her lips. "You always manage to get me out of my clothes," he smirked and continued to kiss her, deepening this embrace. Molly couldn't help but smile at his last remark. "You're damn right," she said as he nibbled on her neck. Chris immediately jerked his head up by her response. "You are evil, do you know that?" he asked.

Molly merely smiled. "Yes I know, that's why you love me so much," she sweetly replied. Chris was about to say something, but her kept his mouth shut. Molly smiled at his facial expression. She pushed Chris off of her and went to the mirror and started to fix her messed up hair. Chris just sat on the couch, taking in her beauty. There was a sudden knock on the door. "Your match is up next Molly," Trish said. Molly looked at her friend and smiled. "Thanks Trish," she said and turned back to the mirror. She quickly went to her bag and took out the lipstick. "Why do I even bother putting on lipstick if you are going to kiss it off anyway," Molly joked, referring to Chris.

Chris smirked. He walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I love you," he whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek. Molly sighed. "I love you too," she whispered back. She then turned around and gave him a light yet tender kiss. "Good luck," Chris whispered and kissed her forehead. Molly nodded and headed out the door. Chris then turned back to the mirror. "I look hot," he mumbled to himself, looking at his pink clothing.

Molly and Victoria walked up the gorilla, ready for their tag team match against Gail Kim and Jazz. "Let me get that bitch Jazz, I want some redemption," Victoria huffed. Molly smiled. "Be my guest, I want that slut Gail," Molly huffed back. Victoria laughed. "Be my guest," Victoria said. Suddenly Molly was tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and nearly gasped. There, standing in front of her was none other than Paul Heyman. Molly took a step back, not believing what she was seeing. "What the fuck do you want?!?" she yelled. Victoria looked confused, not knowing why Molly was yelling.

Paul gave her an evil. "Now Molly, why such rough words?" Paul sarcastically asked, walking towards her. Molly moved out of the way. "Aren't you supposed to be bothering people on Smackdown, Paul?" Victoria scoffed, folding her hands over her chest. Paul shot her an angry look. "That's Mr. Heyman to you, you damn psycho freak!" Paul yelled at her. This pissed Victoria off. "I'll show you psycho!" she said and lunged herself at Paul. She grabbed him by his shoulders and kicked him in the gut. Paul fell to the floor, coughing and holding his stomach. Victoria continued to stomp at him, but Molly pulled her off.

"Come on Vic, we have more important things to do," Molly said and pulled her friend to the ramp. Molly looked back at Paul, nervous about what had just happened. Victoria was still fuming. "What the fuck was that about?" Victoria asked, looking at Molly. Molly shook her head. "I think if we corner Jazz, she won't be able to attack," Molly said, fidgeting with her fingers. Victoria looked shocked. "And we got to keep Gail on her feet," Molly mumbled on. Victoria grabbed Molly by her shoulders. "Why were you yelling at Paul like that?" Victoria asked. Molly nervously shrugged. "I don't like the way he treats people," Molly quickly retorted.

Victoria shook her head, still gripping Molly's shoulders. "You put at lot of emotion in that response, what is going on Molls?" Victoria said. Tears started to swell in Molly's eyes. "Come on Vic, we have a match," Molly sniffled, trying hard not to break down and cry. "Molly," Victoria began, but was cut off by Molly. "Vic please, we can talk about this later," Molly quickly said. She ripped away from Victoria's grip and headed up the ramp. She took a deep breath as she waited for her entrance music to play. A few single tears still managed to fall from her lovely brown eyes. "If you only knew Vicky, if you only knew," Molly thought to herself.

The entrance played and they headed to the ring. Molly quickly dried her tears and put up a smile. What a ride this was going to be.

"Taste my pain bitch!" Victoria screamed at Jazz and gave her the Widow's Peak. Victoria's hand was raised in victory after she pinned Jazz. Molly got in the ring and her hand was raised too. Molly held the back of her neck and gritted her teeth in pain. Gail had given her a hurricana on the announce table. She hugged Victoria tightly. "Good work," he said. Suddenly Molly felt herself being pulled from Victoria and getting a very hard clothesline.

Victoria was given a hard bodyslam, her fall echoing through the arena. She screamed in pain, holding her lower back. Molly screamed as she was roughly pulled up by her hair and given a German suplex, her landing on her stomach. She howled in pain, clutching her ribs. "God help me," she cried to herself. Victoria was lifted once again and was set up for a con-chair-to. (when you are standing and two chairs are hitting you simultaneously on each side of your body)

The cracking of the chairs on Victoria's body were deafening. Molly crawled to her friend. Victoria was unconscious and blood was seeping from a cut above her eye. "Vicky?" Molly cried. Molly screamed as she was being lifted by her hair again. She was turned around and held by a very angry Big Show. Molly's eyes widened at the sight of the vengeance and anger in his eyes. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the mighty Molly," an evil voice said. Molly turned to see the ugly Paul Heyman standing next to Big Show. She almost broke down in tears at the evil grin on his face. Molly writhed, trying to get out of Big Show's grasp, but to no avail.

Paul laughed at the sight of Molly squirming to get free. He walked up to her and grabbed her by her cheek. "Just like old times," he whispered in her ear and he kissed her lips lightly. Tears started to fall endlessly down her cheek. "Please let me go," she cried to herself. Then Molly felt Paul being ripped from her lips and fall to the floor. Her heart started to beat faster when she saw her husband, along with Christian coming to her aid. Christian jumped on Big Show's back and raked his eyes and bit his ear. Big Show immediately let go off Molly and backed Christian in the back turnbuckle.

Molly fell to the floor, crying loudly and still clutching her ribs. Chris immediately stooped down and cupped her face. "Molly baby, are you ok? Where do you hurt? God, I am so sorry," he frantically said. He was also trying very hard to stay calm. "Victoria," Molly screamed and turned to her friend. She saw that the referee had pulled her out of the ring and on to a stretcher. She turned her head and saw Paul standing at the steel steps.

"No!!!" she screamed and jumped on Chris. She wrapped her arms around his neck tightly and clung on to him as if her life depended on it. "Don't let him get me!" she cried into Chris' neck. Chris scooped Molly in his arms and quickly brought her to the back. "No, no, no," Molly whimpered the whole way back to the dressing room. Chris placed her on the couch and gently stroked her head.

"Don't let me go!" she begged and wrapped her arms around his neck again. "Molly, it's ok now," Chris replied, trying to loosen her hold on his neck. She breathed hard, and her tears were still falling. She slowly let go and laid back on the couch. "Hey there," Chris whispered, stroking her face slightly. Molly tried to keep her tears in. "It's over now," Chris whispered and kissed her forehead.

But little did Chris know, this was far from over!

Chapter Two

Back

 

Reload