Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Arlando | WrestleMania XX

Chapter One

(Is intercepted by backstage interviewer Terri Runnels while preparing for her match backstage)

Terri: Oh, Molly, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to ask you a question.
Molly: (Visibly irritated by Terri, the interruption AND the skimpy attire Terri is wearing) WHAT? WHAT do you want? Can't you see I'm trying to get ready for my match? Why don't you KNOCK for cryin' out loud? You can't just barge in here!!!
Terri: I just wanted to ask you about your match tonight with Victoria for the WWE Women's Championship...and the stipulation that if YOU lose, YOU will LOSE your hair.
Molly: (Visibly upset, begins to touch her hair, and grows increasingly despondent)Oh.... Oh, I won't lose! I CAN'T!!!I'm not gonna walk around here like some bald freak!
Terri: But Molly, over the last month or so, you haven't been able to beat Victoria. She has really had your number. Aren't you worried about.. (cut off by Molly)
Molly: Worried? WORRIED??? I'll show you, I'll show you how worried I am!

Molly storms away, cutaway to Heat entrance ram shows Molly storming to the ring in a huff, very mad and very purposeful. At ringside, she demands the microphone. She then gets in the ring, and regards the audience with complete and utter contempt.

Molly: You people don't think I have any chance at all against Victoria, do you?

Crowd cheers at mention of Victoria's name.

Molly: You people think I'm just going to go out there, and get beat and get my head shaved COMPLETELY bald. You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Crowd cheers.

Molly: Well, it's NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Victoria CAN'T BEAT ME, AND NO ONE IS GOING TO SHAVE OFF MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!!

Crowd boos.

Molly: It's not going to happen, and you know what? You know what REALLY bugs me the most? You know, not so long ago, I was a 'sandwich artist' at Subway. A 'sandwich artist'!!! Then unlike YOU people, I decided to do something with MY life. I went out and became a professional wrestler. A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER, not some cheap bimbo, like some people in the back I could name...like the person who originally tried to conduct this interview tonight...TERRI!!! I actually believed that if you worked hard, that if you did the right things, trained hard and tried to reach goals that ,that people would respect me. I actually believed that you people would RESPECT ME! You people SHOULD RESPECT ME!!!

Crowd boos louder.

Molly: I was the longest reigning women's champion THIS CENTURY. I defeated ALL of your heroes, like Lita, like Trish, EVERYBODY they threw at me, and you know who I did it for? Not these men out here. The guys just want one thing. No, I did it for the girls out there, and you know who you are. The girls who are a little fat, who don't look like bleached blonde bimbos, the girls who nobody thinks are pretty enough, I did it for you!!! I held the oldest recognized WWE championship longer than Trish, Lita-ANYBODY-could ever hope to, because I wanted to show you that WE matter, that WE count, that WE DESERVE RESPECT!!!

Crowd booing, but a noticeable contingent starts to cheer.

Molly: That WE could do it!!! And we did! WE DID IT!!!

Crowd cheering contingent picks up a little steam.

Molly: Oh,correction, I DID IT. ME. It had nothing to do with YOU. You see, I didn't become bitter, jealous and hateful, not like all of YOU. (Crowd boos LOUDLY). No, I went and did something about it! I became the WWE Women's Champion, and I put all the women in their place! I made something of myself. And you women out there STILL want to see me lose tonight and get shaved!!! Well, it won't happen. I'm going to win tonight, like I ALWAYS do, I'm taking back MY Women's Title, and at the end of the night I'll be a champion-again; you men out there will STILL be simple-minded neanderthals-like always;and you women out there watching me will STILL be bitter, jealous, out-of-shape,mindless, stupid,petty TRASH-JUST LIKE YOU ALL ARE!!!

Crowd at this point boos an enraged Molly Holly out of the building, and as she ascends up the entrance ramp, Molly can be heard shouting 'I am better than you! Than ALL of you!!!

Chapter Two

Back

 

Reload