Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Arlando | WrestleMania XX

Chapter Two

(This promo features Jim Ross and Molly Holly)

(This fictional event is the prologue to The New Beginning, coming soon)

Backstage on WWE Monday Night Raw, Molly Holly and Good Ole J.R. are cutting one of those world-famous WWE backstage interview sessions, mostly regarding Mollys' lack of scalp-related integument and her erratic behavior in recent weeks.


J.R: Hello, Molly. How are you doing?
Molly: (Coldly)I'm fine, J.R. Just FINE.
J.R.: Okay...alright, let's just cut to the chase. Molly, you're bald now. You got your hair shaved off completely by Victoria at WMXX-the biggest WrestleMania ever, the biggest WWE event ever, in front of thousands live and millions watching all across the world on pay-per-view. Your behavior since then has been, well...erratic is the word I want to use to describe you, right now. You requested this interview time from Eric Bischoff to clear the air, I assume, or maybe to continue this grudge with Victoria maybe, but...

(J.R. is cut off by Molly, who stands up angrily and knocks Ross' cowboy hat off. Molly is wearing a shoulder-length blonde wig, and is noticeably furious).

J.R. : What the..?!?
Molly: You just love to hear yourself talk, don't you? You just LOVE the sound of your own voice, don't you J.R.? Tell me again, J.R. I've already forgotten ALL about what happened to me at WrestleMania...I've got Alzheimer's or something. So just tell me again and AGAIN and AGAIN how I lost the match at WrestleMania and GOT MY HEAD SHAVED COMPLETELY BALD!!! Tell me AGAIN, J.R.!!!
J.R. : For goodness' sake, Molly, calm down..!
Molly: I've got two words for you now, Ross. SHUT and UP. Just shut up. Because it's my time, now. And you're wrong, by the way.
J.R. : Wrong? Wrong about what?
Molly: About why I requested this interview time. With YOU. Tonight.
J.R.: ?!?
Molly: I didn't come out here to 'clear the air'. I don't OWE you anything. I certainly don't owe these fans anything, not with the way they turned on me the second I won the women's title the second time. Not with the way they hounded me, heckled me, jeered me every single moment of my glorious title run. And CERTAINLY not with the way they took pleasure in what happened to me at WrestleMania. I got robbed in my match with Victoria-I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, and I had everything to lose! Victoria had everything to gain, and nothing to lose! So what if SHE lost? She's never cared about the Women's Championship!!! She just wanted the spotlight! She's just like every woman in this locker room-she is jealous of me, my chaste and untainted purity and most of all-are you ready for this, J.R.? They're jealous of my TALENT!!! They KNOW that they can't match up with me. I'm stronger and smarter and faster than any of the women that we have here.
J.R.: But...with THAT said, you lost at WMXX and for weeks prior to that, and you have yet to win SINCE WMXX...
Molly: I'M NOT DONE. Yeah, I lost. In 3 and 4 way matches, tag team matches, and ridiculous stipulation matches. It was too much for me, trying to defend the honor and integrity of the 'average women' out there. I TRIED to share my success with them, but what did it get ME? They pulled me down right with them.
J.R.: Molly, if I may interject, this is so unlike the Molly Holly that WWE fans, the WWE superstars, and myself have known for all these years. You used to be gracious, kind, giving, and you used to smile all the time. Now, you just seem so...hateful. Why? Don't you like it here anymore? Don't you love the business?
Molly: How do YOU question anything about me..! How dare you presume to know me! You don't know anything about me!!! Of course I love the business. But you know what I don't love? People like YOU J.R., people SO quick to judge others...and I know what you're going to say, 'but Molly, you judge all the time, and you think you're so much more wholesome than everyone else'...that's what you're thinking, right? First of all, you piece of trash, I don't think it. I know it. And secondly, if I'm so judgemental, why would I align myself with tramps like Gail Kim and...and...VICTORIA? Why would I align myself with hooligans and thugs like Jazz? Why would I tolerate-even for a second-the disgusting advances of a child like Christopher Nowinski? Why? I'll tell you why:Because I like to TRY and BETTER PEOPLE!!! Not like you, Ross. You have so much power, you could do so much good, because you could reach more people than I can, they are hearing your voice every week, for cryin' out loud! But what do you do? You target people who don't fit into your narrow-minded, 'I'm Jim Ross, and I know what is good and what is not' world view. YOU made these people hate me!!! YOU!!! And Victoria? I'm not out here to challenge Victoria. I may as well challenge all the women on Raw to a match tonight if I were even thinking of challenging her to anything, all of them think the same way about me. Do I like it here? J.R., my heart is broken! I reached out to ingrates like Gail Kim, and WHAT DO I GET? Where was she at WrestleMania? I'm the only reason she even has a job here!!! So my problem is all of you on Raw, and all of these fans!!! You want to see my smile, J.R.? You want to see my smile? Then STOP LAUGHING at ME!!! (Rips off wig to reveal her bald peanut) Stop laughing at me, or so help me...I'll prove to you all just how dominant I am.Think about it, Ross. I don't care about the fans, I don't care about what you think or what any of these tramps think, I just care about myself now. There is absolutely nothing holding me back now!!! No monkey on my back!!!And it feels TREMENDOUS, J.R.!!! It feels TREMENDOUS!!! I'm not challenging Victoria for the title, not because I'm afraid, but because I can get back at the root of all my problems, the man who is the cause of all of my defeats...And I WILL get back at him, Ross. I will. And I'm gonna have a lot of fun doing it! I'm different now, J.R. I'm different, NOW!!!

(Scene fades out at conclusion of interview)

(Unsubstantiated reports state that Molly Holly left the arena an hour before Raw ended with a male superstar reputed to be SmackDown's Kurt Angle)

Back

 

Reload