Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | That Girl

Chapter One

Rubbing my chin, I sigh and start to think. Randy laughs at me due to the fact that I am taking this long to think about it. Sure, I loved my girl Molly, but how was I supposed to describe her in ONE word? One measly word? That is impossible. OH, you don't want a word to describe her, you want a word that fits her best feature? Now I laugh because Randy is laughing even harder at me.

That's tough you know, I am really going to have to think about that one. Sweet, that's what Randy says. That could be true but I want a word that is unique compared to the other divas. Most of the divas were sweet, I want Molly to have her own word. Innocent Ric calls out. No, well actually not in the sense that Ric meant, I took that innocence from her a long time ago. I rub my goatee as my mind ponders this task. I'm thinking hard and all these words are running through my mind, but I can't find a good enough word for her.

Talented, Randy says. Gifted, Ric says. Fat Hunter calls out. I ignore his comment but slightly chuckle when Ric throws a water bottle in his face and forces him to take it back. Exquisite, seductive, happy, joyful, dedicated, playful, Ric and Randy blurt out, quite deep in thought as well. A walking contradiction Hunter cockily said. This time I wanted to say something but Ric got there faster, throwing another bottle in Hunter's face and yelling that it was 2 words anyway so it wasn't eligible.

No, none of those words suited me. Yes, she was all of the above, excluding Hunter's comment but I wanted something more. I wanted a bigger word, I wanted a bigger word. If you want your answer now, it will take some time buddy, because right now I am clueless. But then when Hunter growled in pain, it hit me.

Molly's best feature was her fearlessness. Ric smiles at me and nods. Yes, Molly was fearless, more fearless than any other diva we ever had. But then Randy brings up Luna. I snort at that response. Luna wasn't fearless, Luna was crazy. Now I shall elaborate why I think this way. When I entered this business, I started off on Smackdown. The women there were tough, but they were the bikini contest type of women. Not that I have anything against that, all sports need some sex appeal. But when I went to Raw and joined Evolution, I saw the women there. We had the tough ruthless women like Jazz, Victoria and Jacqueline. We still had some sweet innocent divas like Lillian and Stacy and we had the sporty sexy divas like Trish and Lita.

But Molly, she caught my eye immediately. She was different in so many ways. For one, I have never in my life seen this woman in any of the degrading matches some of the women competed in. She refused to do those types of matches and that attracted me to her. Molly had this attitude about her that more women should aspire to get. Yes, she probably was the bigger of the divas, but she was far from fat. I doubt that any fat women could do a backhand stand elbow or a Molly go round.

I remember a conversation I had with Randy once about humping the divas as he called it. I never liked the way he talked about the divas, but I never cared to bicker with him about it.

Yes, you could call me a pervert when I say I have thought about what it would be like to have sex with these women. And then it came to me, I only wanted to have sex with Molly. I think I would probably break Stacy in half with one touch and Shaniqua or Jazz would probably be the death of me. Most guys in the locker room would say they would rather have Lita or Trish. They were the top divas at the moment but I thought they were so typical. Molly was different, she was unique and she was damn fine.

But sex and physical description aside, I still loved Molly. I remember the first time we met. She had a match against Jazz, hardcore style. Jazz had taken a kendo stick and basically busted Molly her face open. She was bleeding like crazy and sitting on the big speaker box. I passed her and I couldn't believe it. She was smiling and singing a song while kicking her feet to and fro. I was so curious that I went up to her, introduced myself and asked her how she could be feeling like this after such a beating. She just smiled and said that every dog has its day and she was going to ask for a rematch in a steel cage. I asked her if she was crazy and she just replied with a maybe.

At the time I thought she was just bullheaded, but she wasn't at all. I watched all her matches and I was surprised at her ruthless aggression yet still had that sex appeal to be called a diva. I don't know why, but I soon found out that I thought Molly was the sexiest diva on Raw. Randy laughed at me when I told him. He wondered how I could think that of a woman that hardly shows any cleavage. True, ever since I came to raw I have not seen her expose any leg. I just saw her arms and some cleavage. But it wasn't really her body that attracted me to her.

Ok, maybe I am wrong about that because sexually my body did long for her when I saw her or even thought about her, but it was her fearlessness that made my hormones go into overdrive. I watched this women get beaten up by women like Jazz and Jacqueline, I've seen Victoria play psychological mind games with her. Had to endure Trish making fun about her weight. But she showed no weakness and just charged right at them. She may have received the short end of the stick at some of them, but her dedication to her morals and her pride made her the women she is today.

I approached her one day and asked her how it was that she could still keep her head high when people keep putting her down. She gave me the sweetest smile ever saying that line I had heard way too many times. That what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger. I kept that thought in my mind ever since that day. And I kept watching her. I watched her antics and her ways. Fearless is the word I would use, but then again growing up with Crash and Hardcore Holly could have been an influence.

I kept most of my thoughts about Molly to myself. Being with Evolution kind of meant to show no emotion or feeling towards others. I always thought that Hunter thought that because he didn't have Stephanie at his side anymore. I knew that deep down he knew that HE was the one that screwed up the relationship. The plan of the moment was to take down Shawn Michaels, weaken him for Hunter.

That night HBK and Molly had a inter gender tag team match against Trish Stratus and Chris Jericho. Taking action, we charged to the ring, making it turn to a no contest. Chris and Trish left and we pummeled on Shawn. And sure enough Molly came to help her partner, and charged straight for Triple H. She got in a punch, and in return she got some pretty bad blows and a pedigree. It was from that moment on that I realized, she was perfect. I never approached her about that night, maybe out of fear or maybe afraid she would reject me for what I had done.

But after Armageddon she came to my dressing room to make sure I was all right. I asked her why she came up even talk to me, after what Hunter did to her. She just shrugged and said she must have been crazy and smiled at me. She stitched up my wounds and helped me back to my hotel room. And then I finally tried to put together some courage and kissed her. And we have been together ever since. But even us being together didn't really click with the other people.

Naturally, I got a call from Hardcore Holly threatening to kill me if I hurt her. As well as little Spike and the superhero doofus Shane threatened me. And most of all, her partner in crime Shawn Michaels and her so-called brother through out the years, Eddie Guerrero. I was amazed at how deeply they cared for her.

Personally I think Molly her most fearless moment was when she agreed to have her head shaven if she lost at WMXX. Honestly, no matter how much fate I had in her wrestling skills, I did fear for her. Victoria had beaten her before. I remember how Shawn went barging in on Austin and demanded for the match to be called off, but it was Molly who stopped him. She said she wasn't afraid and would step up to the challenge. My respect for her skyrocketed, if that was even possible with the amount of respect I already had for her.

And when she won, I breathed a sigh of relief there. Personally, I think she would have looked hot sporting the G.I. Jane look, but am grateful I don't have to see it. So in conclusion, Molly her best asset is her fearlessness. Randy snickered when he remembered how Molly slapped him for intentionally walking in on us in the shower. And Ric sighed when he remembered how he would find Molly in the nearest church in whatever city we were in. I don't bother to look at Hunter, he is probably trying to forget about when Molly kicked him in his groin for giving her diet pills for her birthday.

Fearless, whether for her own good or out of stupidity, that she was. And that is what made Molly special.

Back

 

Reload