Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Opposites Attract

Chapter One

ONDAY NIGHT RAW

Molly stood in her dressing in front of the full view mirror. She had been standing there for over 20 minutes now, fixing her curly dark brown hair that was loosely placed in a clip. She also applied some lip gloss, seeing how she didn't like lipstick. Frankly, she didn't really like dark make-up like Trish or Lita wore. She preferred the natural look with a bit of sash in its glow. She ran her hands over her body, smoothing out the tight black tank top she was wearing. She smiled at the way the shirt clung to her body, showing her perfectly shaped upper body.

"Wow, I really do look good," she thought to herself. Her cleavage was lightly peeking up the shirt, leaving a lot to the imagination rather than eye sight.
She closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh. She bit on her lower lip, trying to stay calm.
She didn't even know why the hell she was so hyper today. Sure, she had done these diva shoots before, so why was this one any different?

Just then she felt 2 arms around her waist and a chin rested on her shoulder.
Molly opened her eyes, and her smile grew even bigger. She was looking through the mirror at the man holding her. It was none other than her boyfriend of 5 months, Kevin Nash. Molly cocked her head slightly to the side, granting Kevin's face a better position next to her neck. She reached up and stroked his cheek lightly with the back of her hand.

"Hey sweety, may I ask why my darling is so happy?" he asked, giving her neck a nice soft peck. Molly slightly giggled at the feeling of his soft lips to her neck. A certain heat wave surged through her body that gave her a rather pleasant feeling. It was after all slightly chilly in the airconditioned room, and a little heat was exactly what she needed. She sighed for a moment, just staring at the reflection of the both of them in the mirror. A smile crossed her face, loving the picture perfect sight of the both of them together.

"Because I am beautiful," she replied, twirling her fingers in a long strand of his silky blond hair. Kevin chuckled and kissed her neck again.
He followed by turning her around by her shoulders, pulling her flush to him.
He looked in her eyes, loving the way her eyes shone in the light. Molly was one of the few divas with dark brown eyes, and that made her look so exotic, and that smile to add to that was simply enough to make any man weak to the knees.

"Well if your happy because you are beautiful, then you are gonna be happy for the rest of your life, because you will forever stay a beauty," he said.
Molly smiled. She loved it when Kevin serenaded her with words, even if it did sound corny, which they usually did. "Do you have any idea how corny that was?" she asked, tapping her finger on his chin. Kevin smiled. "Yeah, but you love it when I get all mushy-gushy,' he said, tipping the tip of her nose. Molly giggled. "Yeah, you look like such a doofus when you sound so corny," she said.

Kevin let out a soft chuckle. "Correction, I look like a sexy doofus," he said in a matter-of-factly voice. Molly couldn't help but let out a soft laugh. "That you do," she said.
She lifted her head and kissed him passionately, cupping his face in her hands. She teasingly kissed his lips, only passing her tongue over his lips.

After a few long moments, Molly finally broke the kiss, leaving a few light pecks on his glowing wet lips. Kevin looked at her, a little shocked yet very amused.
"And what was that for?" he asked, caressing her face with his knuckles. Molly let out a contended sigh, looking up in his beautiful eyes.
"For being you," she innocently replied. Molly stood on her toes, giving Kevin yet another sweet tender kiss, this time letting her tongue wander into his mouth.. She broke the kiss, kissing his cheek, his ear and then reached his neck.
She gently nibbled on his neck, causing him to breath hard.

He let out a small moan in approval when she swept her tongue over his neck.
Kevin closed his eyes in an effort to contain himself.

A grin crossed Molly's face as she could feel him harden against her hip though his black leather pants. She loved it when she knew she was arousing him.
Molly softly pushed him backwards until he fell backwards on the sofa.
She sat over his lap so that she was straddling him.
She placed her hands on his shoulders while paying close attention to his neck with her lips and tongue.

Kevin let out another small moan. He loved the way she kissed him with her soft tender lips. He lightly places his hands on her hips, running his fingertips over her pants.

"Honey," he whispered thru another little moan.
"Hmmmmmm," she asked, changing to care to the other side of his neck.
"I think you better stop before I lose control," he slowly said, enjoying her little escapade. Molly smirked against his neck knowing all too well what he meant.

She gave his neck 3 more little kisses and then pulled up to look at his face.
A small smile appeared on her face when she saw the passion in his eyes. A passion that she loved to see, but she was too afraid to give in to.
"Thank you," she whispered, laying her forehead to his.
Kevin smiled as well, taking every inch of her beauty into his mind. "Anything for you sweets," he said, kissing her forehead softly.

Molly stood up and went back to the mirror. Kevin watched her intently as she fixed her hair. "God, I love her," he thought to himself. He knew that he loved her, if only he had the guts to tell her that he did. He watched as she slightly pulled her shirt up, not wanting to expose too much of her breasts. A soft chuckle escaped his throat. Molly kept saying she thought it was wrong to let people see too much. She always said you should leave something to the imagination, but Kevin knew better. Sure, she may have believed herself when she said that, but deep down Kevin knew she was insecure about her body.

He didn't know why, he thought she looked beautiful. Yes, he never saw too much, but he saw enough to make his mouth water. The divas undressed photo shoot, divas dessert heat and her babe of the year photos were remarkable. They all managed to make her look incredibly sexy yet cute by not showing too much of her skin.

Kevin got up and turned Molly around.
He gave her a quick kiss on the temple and looked down at her.
"Your beautiful," he said. Molly smiled, biting her lower lip. She bent her head down, looking at the floor. Kevin lifted her face by her chin with his finger, causing her to look up at him. "You are," he said and kissed her lips softly.

"I have a match," he said. "I'll see you later sweety." He said, rubbing her shoulder with his hands.
"Good luck honey," she replied.
With that Kevin left for his match against Kane. Molly looked in the mirror one last time.
"Maybe he's right," she thought to herself.

Back

 

Reload