Fan Zone | Fan Fiction | Steffie | Make Me Forget

Chapter Eight

Screaming in pain, Molly clutched her lower back, her eyes filled with tears. Being daring as always, she did a Molly-Go-Round from the top of the damn cage. Initially she tried to have the match go as fast as possible but Lita would not give in and just kept going and going, stopping Molly from trying to escape the cage. Molly also tried to just lay there and let Lita get out of the cage, but the fierce redhead didn’t even try to climb. Lita just wanted to beat Molly up.

She knew what Lita was trying to do. She was trying to show Bischoff up. She wanted to prove to Eric that she could wrestle in this match, and she was going to beat Molly to a bloody pulp. Even though she and Molly were indeed friends, Lita didn’t care if it meant to show off to Eric and to make her man of the moment Bill Goldberg proud. Not that Bill liked this kind of match, but Lita was too selfish to realize that. Lita, being the selfish prick she always was, thought Eric made the match for her, to show her how mad he was. If only Lita knew the truth about what was happening with Molly right now.

Finally gaining some strength and realizing that Lita had no intention on trying to escape the cage, Molly clotheslined Lita and gave her a powerbomb. She followed by picking up Lita and ramming her through the steel post and then through the side of the cage. “Ay, I gotta apologize for that later,” Molly thought as she watched Lita scream in pain. Seeing this as her chance, Molly went to the door, ready to get out.

A confused look crossed her face when she couldn’t get the door open. She rattled the knock for a few moments, but to no avail. She knew she couldn’t ask the referee for help, in steel cage matches they weren’t really allowed to do anything except announce the winner. Figuring the door was just jammed, she groaned and looked up, realizing the only thing she could do was climb the cage and get out.

Looking back at Lita, she wanted to make sure the diva wouldn’t pull her back down. Noticing the redhead still writhing in pain, Molly sighed and started to climb the cage. The whole climb seemed like hours as she realized that it was almost over. She wanted this to get over and done with, she wanted to go and hide in her locker room and get her sanity back. Reaching the top of the cage, she smiled, knowing she was halfway through. But before she could turn, she felt herself being pulled, and then she was pulled down.

Molly fell, her eyes widening as she saw the ceiling getting further and further away. She was falling to the floor, and she could any pray that she was going to fall in the ring. A scream escaped her lips as she could see her whole life flashing right before her eyes. Her childhood, her teenage years. And she saw Chris, her loving husband. She saw the restaurant where they met, their first kiss, their wedding day, and then she saw an image of what she had just done today. The image of her slapping her husband, and then telling him she hated him.

Her head bouncing off the canvas, she saw the ceiling again, and she knew she had landed on the ground. Her body now numb, she turned to her side, her mouth agape as she saw Lita, her whole face busted open. Closing her eyes, she prayed that it wasn’t Paul. Opening her eyes, her fears were confirmed. Standing above her, were Big Show, Brock Lesnar and the animal Paul Heyman, standing in the ring.

She closed her eyes again, knowing the pain was about to start. Big Show lifted her up, and threw her against the steel cage. Falling between the ropes, she had no energy to scream. She felt herself being lifted again, and thrown on the other side of the cage. Her face now busted open, Brock lifted her up and gave her a F-5. Crumbling on the floor, Molly thought she was going to die.

“God, take me now,” she whispered.

Big Show and Brock held her up by her arms, much to the delight of Paul. Paul got in her face, a sadistic look on his face. “I’ve really missed you Molly,” he whispered. He then violently took her face in his hand and kissed her roughly. Molly had no will to move, so she let him have his way. Signaling to Brock to do the unthinkable, Brock turned to Molly and ripped off her shirt.

“I have wanted you since the day you left,” Paul said. Molly opened her eyes, ready to take whatever would come her way. She saw Chris, Goldberg, Kurt, RVD and Eddie Guerrero running down the ramp, yet she had no hope of being saved. “Just let me die,” she mumbled to herself. Brock, Show and Paul looked less than pleased. Chris tried to open the steel door, but the door was now not only jammed, it had a steel chain around it.

“Fuck!” he screamed. He looked up and Saw RVD and Eddie on the top of the cage. Looking down, he noticed that the 2 did a double frogsplash on both Brock and Show. With Bill and Kurt trying to break the steel chain, Chris flew up the cage, a look of fear, fury and cage crossing his features. Molly now lying facedown on the mat, she was half unconscious, just listening to everything that was happening.

With Brock and Show now laid out, Paul tried to climb the top of the cage, but Eddie and Rob grabbed him, giving him some good chops. Brock managed to get back up and beat down Eddie and Rob and grabbed Paul, trying to make an exit. Just as Kurt got the door open, Big Show got up and slammed the door in Kurt’s and Bill’s face and the 3 goons jumped out, trying to get away.

Bill went straight to Lita, who was still out cold. Chris flipped Molly over on her back, cupping her blood-covered face. “I’m sorry,” Molly gasped. “I don’t hate you,” she cried. Before Chris could do anything, Paul screamed through a microphone.

“Jericho! How dare you interfere in my business!” Paul bellowed. He was holding his neck, acting as if he was terribly hurt. Big Show and Brock looked on from the ramp. “You wanna know something about your wife? Trust me boy, she enjoyed what I just did to her, as she did back in her days working for me!” Paul screamed again.

Chris stood up, an angry look on his face. “Your wife used to be my bitch! Ask her when she wakes up and then you will find out what I mean,” Paul cackled before running away, as Kurt and Rvd started to run after them with steel chairs. Chris turned back to Molly, who had a look of fear on her face.

“Don’t worry honey, we will have you checked out,” Chris said, trying to stay calm. Molly pressed her lips together, trying not to cry. “He’s right Chris, Paul is right,” she gasped. Chris looked at her, a confused look on his face.

“I have something to tell you,” she sniffled.

Back

 

Reload