Fan Zone | Fan Fic | Jason | The 22-Women Royal Rumble

Chapter One

"The Real Deal" Selina Majors is #1, to a big face pop. Her arch nemesis, Thug, is #2, to a huge heel pop. The women just pound on each other for the first two minutes.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

Selina is in trouble, because Thug’s Harley’s Angels teammate Charlie Davidson is #3. The heels take control and just squash Selina, drawing great heel heat.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S "THE FEMALE FIGHTING PHENOM" JAZZ at #4! Jazz charges in and just attacks everyone, playing no favorites. Jazz dumps Charlie. Selina thanks Jazz for her help, and Jazz clotheslines Selina! It’s every woman for herself.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S TORI at #5! Tori sees Jazz mopping up on Selina and Thug and decides to take her time getting to the ring. Jazz tosses Selina and Tori blindsides Jazz upon entering.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S PARADISE at #6! Paradise runs to the ring and goes after Tori. Jazz and Thug are fighting it out on the other half of the ring.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S CHYNA at #7!

The "9th Wonder of the World" makes her way to the ring. Paradise and Tori are scared, and Jazz and Thug don’t look too sure of themselves either. Chyna dumps Paradise and Tori.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S JACQUELINE at #8! Jackie runs in and, to the shock of the crowd, GOES AFTER CHYNA! Jacqueline just kicks away at Chyna, drawing great pops. Chyna fights back and floors Jackie. Jackie comes back and charges at Chyna. Both women go over the top to the floor. The crowd is shocked that two of the favorites are gone so soon and that Jackie would even try to challenge Chyna. JR says, “you can just smell the hatred.” Jackie and Chyna fight to the back, where security and officials break up their fight.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S EZ RIDER at #9! EZ runs in and joins her Harley’s Angels stablemate Thug in a two-on-one on Jazz. Jazz is able to hold her own against both women.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S JACKLYN HYDE at #10! Dr. Sara Bellum and Nurse Mercy lead Jacklyn to the ring. Jacklyn enters and goes nuts on everyone. This is the one case where managers are allowed at ringside, since Jacklyn might just walk out of the match without them due to the debating voices in her head.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S “THE HEAVY METAL MANIAC” RIOT at #11! Riot brings her bat and dumps EZ as soon as she enters. Riot dumps Jacklyn. A three-way fight breaks out with Jazz, Thug and Riot.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S LITA AT #12! Lita runs to the ring to a huge face pop. Lita hits a missile dropkick on Jazz to start, and follows with a rana on Thug. Lita tries to dump Jazz, but with no luck.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S LUNA VACHON at #13! Now watch the bodies fly. Thug is gone. Jazz is gone. Lita backs off, uncertain of how to deal with Luna.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S JUNGLE GRRRL at #14! The Huntress enters and goes after Luna. JG and her Revolution stablemate Riot double-team Luna, but can’t get her out.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S POISON at #15! Poison runs in to assist her Misfits stablemate Luna. Lita rests as the Revolution and the Misfits fight it out.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S MOLLY HOLLY at #16! Molly gets a big pop as she makes her way to the ring. Molly goes after Lita, and they put on a great mini-match to the delight of the fans. JG goes to dump Luna, but Luna hangs on and both women hit the floor.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S ICE COLD at #17! Ice goes after Riot and she and Misfits stablemate Poison double-team her for a time.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S BOOM BOOM THE VOLCANO at #18! Unfortunately, she gets overwhelmed by the Misfits and promptly tossed.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S IVORY at #19! The leader of the Revolution gets a huge pop on her way to the ring. Ivory takes over on Poison and dumps her.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S "THE TOTAL ATHLETE" ROXY POWERS at #20! She gets in some good moves on everyone, but Ice Cold dumps her.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

IT’S CALIENTE at #21! She attacks everyone, but Lita and Ice team up and dump her.

5...4...3...2...1...BZZZT!!!

THE DISCIPLINARIAN is #22 and the final participant!

We’re down to Ivory, Riot, Lita, Ice Cold, the Disciplinarian and Molly Holly. JR acknowledges that everyone except for Lita and Ice are members of the Revolution, and wonders how the Revolution will deal with this situation. We get our answer as all six women fight it out. Lita dumps Ms. D and Ice Cold. Riot and Ivory attack Lita, but Lita fights back and sends them both to the floor, albeit separately. This leaves Molly and Lita, and Molly dropkicks Lita to the floor for the win and the title!

LG: “Here is your winner, and the NEW JWL WOMEN’S CHAMPION, MOLLY HOLLY!”

End of show.

Addendum: I accidentally left Beckie the Farmer's Daughter out of the Rumble.

Back

 

Reload